Guest Designers

Followers

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Challenge #70 Winner!!!


Last week we were honored to have Simply Betty Stamps as our sponsor.
Some of my Fave Places & Gals

Betty has given us the chance to use her NEW RELEASE "Merkids" for this challenge. And if that was not generous enough, she has offered ALL SIX IMAGES to one lucky winner!!! How awesome is that??!!
So, who won this amazing new set of digis???
Please contact us at sponsorcyp@yahoo.com with your CHALLENGE # in the subject line within (7) days to claim your prizes. Any prize not claimed by 8/23 will be given to a new winner!

Thank you all for joining us each week and don't forget to join us on Facebook for our Facebook Fan of the Month Challenge!!



We look forward to seeing all of your wonderful creations in the weeks and months to come.

4 comments:

Suzanne J Dean said...

Oh wow--I cannot believe I won! Thank you so much and I will email you straight away!

hugz
Suzanne

happyscrapper said...

Congrats Suzanne this alovely card. Hope you have many more wins.

ekoelmer said...

I was very pleased to find this web-site. I wanted to thanks for your time for this wonderful read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you blog post.

Visit Site
Devote.se

MiltonBaker said...

Tamalemetro.gov.gh
Information
Click Here

Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive read anything like this before. So nice to find somebody with some original thoughts on this subject. realy thank you for starting this up. this website is something that is needed on the web, someone with a little originality. useful job for bringing something new to the internet!