Guest Designers

Followers

Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Winners Challenge # 138

Thank you to everyone who joined our Holiday Edibles Challenge:) Wonderful card done by all. Winners do not forget to pick up your winners Badge to display proudly on your Blog.



Winners will receive a free $10.00 Gift Certificate to purchase anything
they would like from the online store.


Winner will win Any 3 digi's of their choice


WINNER:

  6. Lori Byrns








Please contact Jenn at sponsorcyp@yahoo.com with Challenge 138 Winner in the subject line within (7) days to claim your prizes. Any prize not claimed by 12/10/2012 will be given to a new winner! 


Congrats To Our Winner!!

1 comment:

Ariana Richardo said...

The next time I read a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I mean, I know it was my choice to read, but I actually thought you have something interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you could fix if you werent too busy looking for attention.

Click Here
Lonelyplanet.com